Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Best kit found so far

I know alot of people dont like the recon class, and have this super pride against using them but as far as assualting kits I have found this kit is leet, put a acog on it instead of scope, you can also put a pak4 (red dot light) and a foregrip on it, thats what i got so far and just mowing people down and getting objective. takes 1-3 shots and its accurate

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
This is the default recon kit and it reminds me a lot of the M14 in BC2. It's a solid weapon with a 2-3 shot kill. Not the 6-7 that it takes with the assault class and it's pretty damn accurate.

It's a fun rifle.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
it's the wave of the future guys, i'm tired of fighting it. i'm going to max out this class first and then work on the others. All i got killed by last night was the mk something something recon class. and it was usually close quarters to medium where i like to do my killing. this may change when hardcore comes out, but there is really no other reason to play anything else but recon in this game.

the engineer class does a good amount of dmg, and i think the next weapon on the assualt kit is good too, the support kit does really good dmg but not accurate, but the recon kit is going to be popular becuase of everyone likes to snipe alot but its looks to be better for assualting too due to spawn beacon and its ability to be assualt. i would wait for hc tho right now we are out of our element

i guess my intent of this was to give you guys a heads up on a good kit and that the recon class is not actually a pure sniper class, as you noticed that they changed stuff such as there is no medic the assault is the medic and the support is the ammo guy, the recon kit seems like a squad leader kit with spawn beacon and stuff not just a sit back and snipe, I kinda get the impression that people don't care and are going to avoid this just because of the title of the class.

for sure this game is awesome! love everything about it the lights the reflections, the movment...its all so bad ass

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Do me a favor, write "RECON" right across the face of a bunch of $100 bills and give em' to me if you don't like em' that much.

All rifles in this game (I think) have the ability to be switched to semi-auto, just like in BF2. I guess they're all sniper kits now.

sicariatus

-bZ- Member
Jackson said:
I know alot of people dont like the recon class, and have this super pride against using them but as far as assualting kits I have found this kit is leet, put a acog on it instead of scope, you can also put a pak4 (red dot light) and a foregrip on it, thats what i got so far and just mowing people down and getting objective. takes 1-3 shots and its accurate
yes i found this out too....

what i normally do is , i come out as a recon class on my first spawn, run as fast as u can closed to the enemy objective, plant the beacon and them changed to any other class