Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF1/BF4 seeding script

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Holy necro dude, check the last post timestamp in the future. No wonder the link is down...

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
damn, you really are an IT guy

Everyone I work with sees IT as just a job. I fucking love my job! I love having everything working perfectly.

My perfect day is when I turn on my work machine and sip coffee (or Scotch) all day and glance at my monitoring systems while playing BF4. Nothing crazy happens because I got it all dialed in. Firewalls, Azure, our few remaining on prem DCs, the data lakes, websites, all of it.

And every time I go for a vacation one of the fucking toddlers with a fancy title always thinks they know better than I do and they fuck it up. And then there I am on vacation and my phone is blowing up with calls begging for help fixing something that shouldn't have been fucked with in the first place.

At this point the smart people know I won't call back. ;)

When I do get back and fix the mess there's sometimes some toddler who wants to blame me for their fuckup. And then I get into forensic mode and start pulling logs and creating a forensic timeline of emails, messages, and corresponding changes in the impacted resources to show exactly what got fucked up, who fucked it up, and who told them to fuck it up.

On occasion I find evidence of criminal intent and that gets passed directly to law enforcement. Nothing makes my day more than seeing some shithead with a dimestore MBA getting his ass frogmarched out the front door by humorless guys in turnout jackets.

Ah, good times. :cool:

But yeah, I love IT.