Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF2 - PR 0.96 Out Now!!!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
They tweaked a lot of shit on this game that I think makes it even more awesome. You can now run faster, longer and regain sprint and jump a lot faster. I think they even lowered the deviation settings so guns are more accurate. Shit is smoother and more optimized and I think they did a helluva job!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
They tweaked a lot of shit on this game that I think makes it even more awesome. You can now run faster, longer and regain sprint and jump a lot faster. I think they even lowered the deviation settings so guns are more accurate. Shit is smoother and more optimized and I think they did a helluva job!

Cuba

BEAST MODE
CR8Z said:
very cool

Cuba

BEAST MODE
CR8Z said:
very cool