Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF2BC respawn time search

Cuba

BEAST MODE
my google foo has goofle fucked me

i'm trying to change the respawn time on the rush server to 5 seconds but can't find the code... any help would be appreciated.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
scr_war_playerespawndelay #

scr_war_waverespawndelay #

Replace the # with a number of seconds

It has to be anything other then 0 for it to override the default setting of 10 that the HC mode uses.

HillyBilly is now my hero!

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
I think HC limits it ti en...I tried and couldn't get it to change in BC2 guardian...

After a bit of research I found; Ranked and Hardcore server settings, like the spawn time, can NOT be altered in any way. No matter what you try to put, the "hidden" config file will load the default values.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
roger that, these didn't work. I tried them a couple of different ways.

some of our guys have said they have found these type servers.

1. hc rush with 5 second spawn

2. servers with no vehicles

if it's you who have found them, or you know who did, please direct them towards me or ask them to post in here whos servers they where and the names so i can go to them and check it out or ask them on their home page

Cuba said:
roger that, these didn't work. I tried them a couple of different ways. some of our guys have said they have found these type servers.

1. hc rush with 5 second spawn

2. servers with no vehicles

if it's you who have found them, or you know who did, please direct them towards me or ask them to post in here whos servers they where and the names so i can go to them and check it out or ask them on their home page
They had to have been unranked, unfortunately...

Cuba

BEAST MODE
nah, it's ok. folks are saying they are playing on these and that they are ranked... but i mostly hear it like this...

"somebody said they were on a hardcore ranked server and it didn't have any vehicles... i can't remember, oh yeah, it was pinecone who said it. Can we set our server to that?"

then i go like this

"hey pinecone, what was that server you where in that didn't have any vehicles?"

and then pinecone goes like this

"what in the hell are you talking about?"

same type of things with the respawn times... folks know they are out there, but don't know where or who's been in them... it's like bigfoot. i think some of these things are "new patch oriented" and have grown into urban legends. Just trying to stay on top. Thank you for trying Hillbilly, that was way more than i found.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Cuba said:
nah, it's ok. folks are saying they are playing on these and that they are ranked... but i mostly hear it like this..."somebody said they were on a hardcore ranked server and it didn't have any vehicles... i can't remember, oh yeah, it was pinecone who said it. Can we set our server to that?"

then i go like this

"hey pinecone, what was that server you where in that didn't have any vehicles?"

and then pinecone goes like this

"what in the hell are you talking about?"

same type of things with the respawn times... folks know they are out there, but don't know where or who's been in them... it's like bigfoot. i think some of these things are "new patch oriented" and have grown into urban legends. Just trying to stay on top. Thank you for trying Hillbilly, that was way more than i found.
Pinecone spoke of the respawn times....I mentioned the wrong item..(the no vehicles)...I have seen only unranked server with the respawn time change....the vehicels I have not seen in person yet...

what happened to the soliders only patch?@?@?@?@