Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF3 Alpha/Beta Questions

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
There will be no coming out early. They will make us wait till September. They gave us a small taste with the Alpha test now we must wait. Hopefully I will have the money to get it when the game gets here.

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
There will be no coming out early. They will make us wait till September. They gave us a small taste with the Alpha test now we must wait. Hopefully I will have the money to get it when the game gets here.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Jaxx, if it weren't coming out early, why would EA post a video of a dude saying that it would come out early?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
FAQ on the Open BetaHow early is early access?

Early access to the Open Beta is 48 hours before the public is allowed to enter.

How will my early access to the Open Beta be delivered if I am eligible?

This will be communicated later. Stay tuned.

Who can participate in the Open Beta?

The Battlefield 3 Open Beta will be available to all, on all platforms, in September.

Can I get early access to the Open Beta by pre-ordering Battlefield 3 on Origin?

Yes, if you pre-order the digital download PC version of Battlefield 3: Limited Edition on Origin. This will also entitle you to the pre-order items Physical Warfare Pack plus the Shotgun and Beret for Battlefield Play4Free -- see above.

I bought Medal of Honor Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition and was promised entry to the Battlefield 3 Beta -- is that a different Beta than the Open Beta just announced?

No, it is the same Open Beta, but as a first-hand buyer of Medal of Honor: Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition, you will have 48 hours early access.

What if I bought Medal of Honor: Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition as a digital download -- do I still get early access to the Open Beta?

Yes.

What are the exact dates for the Open Beta?

The exact dates for the Open Beta will be announced later.

What if I pre-ordered the digital download version of Battlefield 3: Limited Edition on Origin before they announced the early access to the Open Beta -- do I still get this early access?

Yes.