Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF3 Close Quarters Video

Wiz

-bZ- Member

Okay, so I looked over the video and it looks like, from the kill thingy, and just from what they're holding, it looks like they're adding an ACW-R, Vector (which kind of looked like a short AUG, I dunno), an L86A1(LMG version of a L85A2), a TAR, SPAS-12, the words were kind of blurry, but it looked like an ALIG, adding an AUG, something called an LSAT?, and a SCAR-L(They already have a SCAR-H), That's 9, so I'm missing a gun... but those are what I got.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Reliqua said:
Okay, so I looked over the video and it looks like, from the kill thingy, and just from what they're holding, it looks like they're adding an ACW-R, Vector (which kind of looked like a short AUG, I dunno), an L86A1(LMG version of a L85A2), a TAR, SPAS-12, the words were kind of blurry, but it looked like an ALIG, adding an AUG, something called an LSAT?, and a SCAR-L(They already have a SCAR-H), That's 9, so I'm missing a gun... but those are what I got.
nice werk lil jimmy

Reliqua said:
Im thinking you have to much time on your hands, why dont you learn how to work on motorcycles, and fix that Harley your Dad keeps breaking!!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I like how he insulted father and son with one comment! That's efficiency!

Wiz

-bZ- Member
Bon3z said:
Reliqua said:
Im thinking you have to much time on your hands, why dont you learn how to work on motorcycles, and fix that Harley your Dad keeps breaking!!

HILLBILLY said:
Reliqua said:
nice werk lil jimmy
Thank ya' sir.