Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF3 EARLY BETA INFO!!!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Using the recon kit like I was using it last night was just like using the M14 in BC2 with any kit. You can attach some larger glass, but I hate that shit. I like to run and gun a little more.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
1. this is only one map , with one game mode (rush). The worst game mode (imo) all snipers have to do is camp the bombs as defenders.

2. when we get to the huge maps with all the vehicles ,I really dont think there will be 32 recon kits shooting everywhere ( fingers crossed ) When you have everything else going on.

3. Conquest mode gives you more options as a player ,so you dont have to keep going down the same choke points time after time.

4. i will reserve my hopes and prayers until full release.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
HILLBILLY said:
1. this is only one map , with one game mode (rush). The worst game mode (imo) all snipers have to do is camp the bombs as defenders.2. when we get to the huge maps with all the vehicles ,I really dont think there will be 32 recon kits shooting everywhere ( fingers crossed ) When you have everything else going on.

3. Conquest mode gives you more options as a player ,so you dont have to keep going down the same choke points time after time.

4. i will reserve my hopes and prayers until full release.
amen!

Wiz

-bZ- Member
and I got lil jimmy a new rig too and he got my old nvidia 460 so nowz I got to buy him BF3