Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF3 Gun Stats

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv? ... alse&gid=8

Check this out, pretty neat. Shows bullet damage at various ranges and also how long it takes a certain gun to kill an enemy. This is barebones mode though, so hardcore bullets and time to kill will be different. Hardcore just sets health to 60% instead of 100% but bullets I believe do the same damage in both modes.

No fucking wonder the SCAR-H is always the weapon that kills me from engineers. Damn thing does 34 damage compared to the 25 of every other engineer weapon. Also it would seem that the M240B is the superior machine gun for range, holding a few points more damage past its max than the others. G3A3 is the best damage of the assault class which isn't much of a surprise considering how deep it is in the unlock tree and the SV98 is overpowered compared to all other sniper rifles.

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Considering that your health in hardcore is 60% of normal, guns that do 34 damage kill in 2 hits. I'd say those are the guns to use. The time to kill in that chart is negligible for hardcore. Time to do co-op and get the G3A3.

Krudd

-bZ- Member
Dont expect these charts to say the same, patches will be released and new guns with expansions. I just hope this guy keeps with the updates