Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

bF3 server need 1 setup

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
You can set the server to auto scramble after every round, but auto balance is already on.

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
i beg to differ cr8z , unless it was changed today. because it wasnt auto balancing last night

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I love it when you beg!

Well, the little box for auto balance is currently checked and doesn't get any more checked than that. I don't think it's ever been unchecked.

I suppose we could try unchecking it, restart the server and then recheck it with another restart?

I guess it couldn't hurt when the server is empty.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Cuba

BEAST MODE
server should be getting re-installed today for the 64 man version and we will make sure autobalance is on.

i, like cr8z, do believe autobalance is on, it just doesn't work right or fast enough after the rounds start to make a difference when you have 10 folks quit off of one side. in the 64 man the difference won't be as noticable, or will be a smaller percentage of total players. I will look into autobalancing with a third party add on or auto scrambling as well.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
insane auto balancer plugin is installed on procon

so we have it checked on the server console and installed on procon.......so fuck you !!!!!

Cuba

BEAST MODE
HILLBILLY said:
insane auto balancer plugin is installed on proconso we have it checked on the server console and installed on procon.......so fuck you !!!!!
nice work hillbilly!

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
BIGWILL said:
Cuba said:
HILLBILLY said:
insane auto balancer plugin is installed on proconso we have it checked on the server console and installed on procon.......so fuck you !!!!!
nice work hillbilly!
:mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen: :wink: