no more sitting in the Uncap mortaring.
only little girls like you do that pussy gay shit tag

T4gUr1t

-bZ- Member
spartan680 said:
T4gUr1t said:
no more sitting in the Uncap mortaring.
only little girls like you do that pussy gay shit tag
lol I stopped doing that a long time ago....unless I was defending on Rush.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
The inside of a pussy always makes me feel good.

I can't afford to put hundreds of hours into the game to unlock shit. I'm just not that invested. However, I can afford $10 to unlock the shit that I want to play with when I do get the time to play. Though quite honestly, I don't really care either way.

Still, not to worry, the little number next to your name will still be bigger than mine. lol

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/03/be ... tems-live/

The ~1.6GB update will start rolling out at around 9AM UTC / 11 AM CET March 29.
Look for these flashing icons on the mini map. They mean your team mates are trying to tell you something!
callout.jpg
Giving all players IR flaresTo balance the battlefield and give budding pilots a fighting chance from day 1, we are now giving IR flares to all players. These will be automatically available to you in all air vehicles in the game. So if you’ve had a hard time staying up in the air previously, it should be easier to dodge incoming threats from now on. We hope this small but significant change will mean more players take to the skies and mix up their play style.
^^^^^^^

Pussies.

And of course,

Shortcut-Items.jpg
The 10 shortcut items are available now from Origin and include:

Kit Shortcut Bundle: Immediately unlocks all items unique to the four playable classes

Vehicle Shortcut Bundle: Immediately unlocks all items for all vehicles

The Ultimate Bundle: Immediately unlocks all items from all other available shortcut packs
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Even bigger pussies.

T4gUr1t

-bZ- Member
i guess i can spend the $10 to unlock all my vehicles equipment

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
So, the ultimate shortcut bundle to unlock errything is $25.

Otherwise, there's a million different things you can buy. You can buy all vehicle unlocks for $18, or just unlock air vehicle shit for $10. Co-op weapons are $5, and unlocking the individual classes is $7 each.

You can also unlock just the kits (no vehicles) for $25. What a rip off!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I only paid $15 for the game, so if I drop a total of $40, I'm still out ahead.