Be part of something great, join today!

BF3 /YOSHI/PBBANS/GAME MONITER

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
OUR BF3 SERVER IS NOW STREAMING !!!

66-151-244-202-25200.png

b_560_95_1.png

I need to stop and restart the server for PunksBusted and to claim the server from Game Moniter. Not sure when a good time for this will be , but it will be soon.

Yoshi can you add this to the home page , please?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Do it the next time the server crashes. Won't have to wait long.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
DO NOT UPDATE THE SERVER PUNKBUSTER AT THIS TIME PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would also not update your client for pb either.

this is from PBbans

Hi there,

There is an issue with PunkBuster kicking players with the latest server side PB update. DICE and PB are aware of it and working on a fix.

This will affect any game server that has had PB updated manually or has been restarted causing PB to update. Unfortunately there is no eta on the fix but as soon as we have more info, we'll send out a further notification.

Additionally, for anyone having problems with Gametracker showing their server status as unknown, this issue is entirely the fault of Gametracker and is affecting BF3 game servers in our 81.19.*.* IP block. You can confirm this by querying the game server with any rcon tool or even our Game Panel's Server Status and Administration section.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Game server will be wiped clean at 1:00am eastern tonight. We will reload everything to the was it was (before the punkbuster problems hit ) I hope this will help with the population problem we've been having. It wont take long to reload everything ,so it shouldnt be down long.

sorry for any inconvenience

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Home page updated! Sorry, was busy at work.

My pre-order of BF3 from newegg hopefully will arrive in the next hour ...

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
YoshiBishi said:
Home page updated! Sorry, was busy at work.My pre-order of BF3 from newegg hopefully will arrive in the next hour ...
hellyea , get your game on Yoshi !!!!!

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
GAME HAS ARRIVED.

Better JB Weld your dog tags to your bodies gentlemen, I'm coming for them.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
We will not be wiping the server tonight. I had NFO update our server to the latest patch R5.

So everyone must update their pb client using PB setup to the latest version !!!!!

Also found this.

Battlelog randomly shows a small list of servers that meet the criteria when the server list option is used (something like 100 or 150). Unless your players are searching specific, unique criteria, such as its name, they'll be handed a list that may not include it. We, and you, unfortunately have no control over which servers it chooses to show that meet the filters.

Quickmatch works in mysterious, seemingly random way, sending clients to some servers and seeming to ignore others. As a provider, we have the same basic level of control that customers do in determining a server's eligibility for Quickmatch -- by setting the correct settings on the "Easy setup" page -- as discussed at viewtopic.php?f=70&t=5931 and viewtopic.php?f=70&t=5905.

If your server doesn't seem to be attracting Quickmatch players, try wholesale resetting it to the default Quickmatch-compatible settings by deleting the Admin/Startup.txt file through the "File manager" page, then restarting the server. Don't change anything about it, and get some seed players in (at least a few). If it still doesn't seem to be attracting players after 30 minutes or an hour, consider asking us to reset your GUID, which makes it look like a fresh server to the game's back-end (Blaze); note that this will reset any Favorites, however.

All RSPs have indicated they are receiving a large number of complaints about Quickmatch being fickle.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
yeah, this blews. i think i played for an hour last night and killed like 12 people. might as well be pr

Cuba

BEAST MODE
i got killed today by somebody who said.... and I quote

"yeah i got three kills while i was on with EA chat."

fucking awesome

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
We are also streaming to GGC They used to be together with PBbans , then had a fall out. So now we are streaming to their ban list also.

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Cuba said:
i got killed today by somebody who said.... and I quote"yeah i got three kills while i was on with EA chat."

fucking awesome
Omg that is so L33T.....lmfao stupid middle schooler

Sent from my M9300 using Tapatalk