Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 Server issues (2/9/2016)

You might notice that our all maps server is down, and at the current time just metro is up and it is lagging. Right now there is nothing that can be done about this, one of the 2 PSU's in the server box took a dump. So all the CPU's can not be powered. The new PSU will be here tommarow, trying to find out more on what we can do in the mean time. Sorry for the down time, we are doing everything that we can right now. I will post on here if anything changes.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm sure we can get a credit or something from NFO? That's fucked up. Here's your nice new box with its POS PSU.

the servers are being moved temporarly to a shared box untill 10:30 am tommarow when the psu will arrive

You might notice that our all maps server is down, and at the current time just metro is up and it is lagging. Right now there is nothing that can be done about this, one of the 2 PSU's in the server box took a dump. So all the CPU's can not be powered. The new PSU will be here tommarow tomorrow, trying to find out more on what we can do in the mean time. Sorry for the down time, we are doing everything that we can right now. I will post on here if anything changes.
"tommarow"

Last edited by a moderator: