Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 servers and vehicles

Yea you guys really need to be more proactive on your server when it comes to vehicle whores. You have people going 100 and 2 and making games completely lopsided.
1. Makes your server complete garbage
2. Obvious no admins otherwise 1 would not happen
3. I guess it doesn't matter since BF2042 is coming out and your servers will then be a complete waste of money and be complete garbage even further.

This threat will get deleted because even the admins here have small brains and can't comprehend what they are doing to their own servers by letting these basement 35 year olds infest their servers and destroy any kind of fair gameplay.
Tanks and the little bird in BF4 are extremely overpowered. I know because even I have gone 60 to 2 in multiple games using the little bird and I'm a little bitch.
You need to start limiting these players that vehicle whore or outright remove them from the server. They come online and your server population drops in half immediately because nobody wants to play against some try hard going 100 and 2 because I have a 3 inch willy and live my parent's basement while attending community college because I am too fat and weak to join the military and don't have an actual life worthy of meaning.
I offer my condolences to your servers dying and being completely worthless in 4 days.
I bid the fairwell you worthless scum of admins.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
200.gif

thom805

-bZ- Member
Yea you guys really need to be more proactive on your server when it comes to vehicle whores. You have people going 100 and 2 and making games completely lopsided.
3. I guess it doesn't matter since BF2042 is coming out and your servers will then be a complete waste of money and be complete garbage even further.

This threat will get deleted because even the admins here have small brains and can't comprehend what they are doing to their own servers by letting these basement 35 year olds infest their servers and destroy any kind of fair gameplay.
Tanks and the little bird in BF4 are extremely overpowered. I know because even I have gone 60 to 2 in multiple games using the little bird and I'm a little bitch.
You need to start limiting these players that vehicle whore or outright remove them from the server. They come online and your server population drops in half immediately because nobody wants to play against some try hard going 100 and 2 because I have a 3 inch willy and live my parent's basement while attending community college because I am too fat and weak to join the military and don't have an actual life worthy of meaning.
I offer my condolences to your servers dying and being completely worthless in 4 days.
damn really wanted to see how good you are in vehicles........

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member

Get good or go fuck yourself, retard. Dealer's choice.

Vehicles don't stand a chance against 2 or more experienced AT infantry. You would know that if you weren't dogshit at the game.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

You know those same vehicle whores are going to do the same shit in the new game, right? And there'll be no one who can stop them aside from the players they're farming? Litterally just play engineer, it's so easy.