Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4

Trance4c

Donator
Thank you to the individuals and this community for keeping BF4 servers alive. I frequent a few of the BZ servers and find that I continue to always come back to BF4 and your servers.

I try to give new games like 2042 a try all the time but something about the BF3/BF4 era that just keeps me coming back. BF3 seems all but dead and the player movement mechanics are seriously dated now, but BF4 is what I hope will stay alive for many more years to come.

You may see me around (most likely in your scope lol), I'm not big on voice chat or discord but just thanks for giving a casual gamer a place to still enjoy BF while not having to deal with the mess that is the new games.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
We need players to keep the game alive

Next time, instead of buying unfinished dogshit products, consider if your money is better spent somewhere else

BF1, BF5... those were the start of the end. 2042 is the end. Battlefield is dead.

Press F to pay respects

For me the game is dying more and more due to the lack of actual gameplay regarding conquest. On a full server, id' be willing to bet that its only about 30% of the people playing, playing conquest. And usually that 30% is on one team leading to lop sided games. I wonder what the #'s look like as far as close games, and blowouts, NOW, compared to say 2 years ago. I myself have no idea but im willing to bet there is a big difference. Its not just me. When a close game is happening, you can tell by chat, and peoples in game actions, that it is very exciting and fun. So why now, most of a server is hanging out doing shit....baffles me, when the fact is a good, close game, is just more fun.

game is great now....they fixed a fuck ton of shit and stuff like 128 player rush and conquest is crazy good....its like you drank Heineken beer for years made with shitty New York water and then tasting the real shit in Amsterdam.....its not perfect but nether was the rest of BF games

Shilling for 2042, lmao

Servers consist of 95% bots and 3 players
That is 100% false unless you are playing on the servers that are designed for AI/zombies. I only play Rush and yes, when the server isn't entirely full there are some AIs, however they get removed within 2 minutes of the round starting when others join. The bZ Rush server is dead now so 2042 Rush is the only option and I still get to play Rush as often as I like against real people.

most days its easy to find full servers with no AI but you cant do it with server browser ironically.....as for hardcore mode its not valid....time frame is set in a future were you cant fart without being seen....you got 30 seconds after death to spot the people that killed you when waiting to be revived.....real world with the way the current war is being fought i dont see many games including the outdated ideas hardcore holds......shit you can even leave a cell phone turned on now without getting bombed...

and on the last note its sad to see BF4 so dead....i wish we had cross play as console players would keep the servers full...last week we had prime time hours NO server was full in the WHOLE game regardless of region....even the german servers that were always full 24/7 were at 30 players at best....

BZ1 had i think 30 or 40 people in it at the time....