Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Boots on the Ground!

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
Hey nice video again, but wtf happened at 4:23? It looks like you counter knifed a counter knife? That's a thing in this game?!? Or did the guy you were knifing simply miss the opportunity to apply counterknife? I just don't ever remember seeing the animation last so long.

Regardless thanks for the nice video as always! LoL @ 7:53 :D

Last edited:
Hey nice video again, but wtf happened at 4:23? It looks like you counter knifed a counter knife? That's a thing in this game?!? Or did the guy you were knifing simply miss the opportunity to apply counterknife? I just don't ever remember seeing the animation last so long.

Regardless thanks for the nice video as always! LoL @ 7:53 :D

Well its h4x of course! Actually, a lot of people don't know that if you spam mouse one during a knife fight it increases your chances of winning!! 7:53 i wanted to uninstall xd Thanks Twin!

Wait... really? Is that why my counters never work!?
Counter is janky, but yes, you have a better chance of successfully getting the knife then countering it. Although, its not a perfect system as well all know. If you are getting knifed, spam mouse one, when the counter option comes up, you have all of half a second to get it. Again, not a perfect system, but it raises your odds!

Counter is janky, but yes, you have a better chance of successfully getting the knife then countering it. Although, its not a perfect system as well all know. If you are getting knifed, spam mouse one, when the counter option comes up, you have all of half a second to get it. Again, not a perfect system, but it raises your odds!
My left mouse button is going to hate me now!