Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BOT KILLS

was the audio at 32kb??? try 320 dude.....but its funny how they never see it until 5 guys are dead....and as a botter my self i am glad to see someone knows to turn off the head light and still pissed i cant get someone to put C4 on the EXPLOSIVES bot to blow fuckers up.....its just wrong the EOD cant pick up mines and C4 to turn it in to a suicide bomber......never mind the team work to make the dream of putting 6 C4 on a bot and getting like 10 people at one time.....oh the dream!!! rant over...

was the audio at 32kb??? try 320 dude.....but its funny how they never see it until 5 guys are dead....and as a botter my self i am glad to see someone knows to turn off the head light and still pissed i cant get someone to put C4 on the EXPLOSIVES bot to blow fuckers up.....its just wrong the EOD cant pick up mines and C4 to turn it in to a suicide bomber......never mind the team work to make the dream of putting 6 C4 on a bot and getting like 10 people at one time.....oh the dream!!! rant over...
I'm not sure what happened to the audio after the upload. C4 strapped to the bot would be epic.