Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Brexit

Who else is pumped Britain is leaving the EU? Hopefully other countries follow. 
Score one against the globalists. Freedom scored a big victory today...

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Talked to all of the English guys I work with and they are pissed. My question that really rustled their jimmies was, "well why did you leave England then?" they didnt talk to me the rest of the day. 

That being said, this is for the best. I really hope merkel has her last days at the end of a rope. And thats me being optimistic. Isis will probably cut her into little pieces alive in HiDef. 

Fuck if I know. I just look forward to the cheaper gas prices these next few weeks.

There are anarchists and leftists actually protesting for Britain to join back to the EU. Protesting IN FAVOR of the status quo, IN FAVOR of bankers and big business. How do people not see the irony in this?

Only actual fascists would protest against a democratic vote. Witness their true colour Europe. These are the same people infecting most of the west who will blindly sell out our children's futures for a moment of self righteousness and so called "equality".

Love is hate, war is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.