Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

-bZ- does non hardcore

Cuba

BEAST MODE
I know a lot of folks really like hard core servers (as do I) but it's really undeniable how fast this server will attract pubbers.

I think we have hit on the right settings for this and it's not rocket science

standard settings

rush gameplay

we were able to fill this server last night with only 4 or 5 guys and it took only about an hour to do so.

i think we need to run this server, recruit heavily from it and then after we get a stronger bf2bc population attempt to transfer over to hardcore servers.

i'm thinking of it in the same way we populated SnD from the holiday server. Many of our current players came from the more vanilla tdm server and were eventually crossed over to the more hard core search and destroy gameplay many enjoyed more.

just my opinion but I think it's a good one and could use all the help I can get.

Thanks in advance

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
ok

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Cuba

BEAST MODE
well just when you think you have something figured out...

day before yesterday we put 4 folks in there and filled it up within an hour

last night we put like 8 folks in and couldn't get more than one pubber to join, switch over to hardcore because we were tired of the non, and boom... pubbers.

i'm tired of trying to figure this stuff out!

thanks to everybody for helping though.

Cuba said:
well just when you think you have something figured out...day before yesterday we put 4 folks in there and filled it up within an hour

last night we put like 8 folks in and couldn't get more than one pubber to join, switch over to hardcore because we were tired of the non, and boom... pubbers.

i'm tired of trying to figure this stuff out!

thanks to everybody for helping though.
Lets just play, stop worrying about it. We can even go and join other servers and play first, cause some waves, then anounce that we have servers and everybody is welcome to stop by and game with us before we leave. Not Recruit, just offer!!