Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BZ Servers are known for their balance issues but these type of scenarios are easily fixed. Why is this allowed?

I've always said, balance should be based on Cap Points. If out of 64 players, 20 have high cap points, and get divided equally (split) I believe you would have a more balanced/fun game. In most cases of "unbalance" or where it seems unbalanced, its USUALLY, because one team is full of do nothings (iin relation to flag caps) and the other team caps like madman. If teams were split based on flag caps.......problem solved. In my humble opinion. I mean good flag cap guys/squads always have good scores, and typically frag/kdr rates are not even that good. This is all assuming, we are talking conquest, of course.

Correct me if i'm wrong, it seems that if you are in a squad, you wont get team switched at start of next round? Now that i write that i dont think thats it. But there does seem to be something... arghhhhh

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
No thanks, thank you for your input!

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I've been gaming online for 20 years now. Is team stacking a new thing?

No. It's definitely not.

If we did this, our servers would be super balanced at 0 vs 0.

You came in here with good intentions, I'm sure. Our community was polite at first, but you persisted, and things got a little toxic. Online games. Go figure.

This club started in 2009 and I'm guessing you can go through the last 13 years worth of forum posts and find hundreds of posts EXACTLY like this one.

We're not here to tell people how to play or who they can play with. I paid my money same as you and can certainly spend my time where I want, just like you.

If these servers aren't for you, I'm sure you'll find some room in the 0 vs 0 servers.

I think the thread creator has a point, but so does everyone else, its a difficult problem to solve in a 9 year old game.. imo if autobalance was to be optimized, it should be based on skill points and squads
This is a daily problem in BZ9 when you have clans and good players stacking teams and farming the server the empty (asking nicely doesnt work unfortunately)

I think you are wasting your breath NewPlan, team stacking is a feature not a bug.

Really funny reading this thread:

1.) BZ members: FUCK YOU BRO SHUT UP

2.) Everyone else: yeah that would be nice....

Love you BZ guys/gals but it is a good point.

Last edited:

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Easy excuse but "prohibits fun" is pretty subjective isn't it? Do new players "have fun" when each round is 4 140 player VIP squads on the same team where every match goes 900-0?

So the solution is what? Make it cancerous for the vets that built the community/servers? All so some 20hr noobs that got the game for free can have a safe space?

Honestly, go play on a "noob only" server where the badmins kick anyone who's better than them.

You're providing nothing of value to the discussion.