Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

bz1 'random maps'

Is bz1 not actually fully random or am I missing something... It seems like its just the original maps at certain times of the day or until a certain amount of people have joined. Can anyone fill me in on this? I'd like to actually play maps from other expansions, the same classic map rotation gets so old after awhile.

OKNewPlan

Donator
Depends on when you play. During North American morning & day time the server is in pop build mode and only recommends a few maps to gain players. During the night time when it's full it gets more diverse as the morons and farmers leave.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That isn't possible. There's populating and populated modes, weekend specific map additions and time of day map(s).

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
don’t forget to scan your ass in a effort to waste all the printer paper/ink… Good luck
Yeah he'll need it, one scan is an entire laser jet cartridge.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Let me know how it goes…

Don’t forget your final mission is to piss in one of the office plants, clip the springs on the staplers, soak all the poste it notes, and don’t forget to scan your ass in a effort to waste all the printer paper/ink… Good luck

My last day at a gig in the 1990's I made a loop in the fax machine of "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha " and set it to call our group fax line and then let it run. :p