Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BZ1

I have been experiencing a fair amount of that in the past few weeks, I know nothing about tech, but my smooth brain thinks it may have something to do with the increase in foreign players and their atrocious pings. Maybe they are crapping the server out, but I don't know.
Max ping set to 100. lol

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Max ping set to 100. lol

"Max ping (is/was) set to 100. lol" is how I read it.

He was just making a suggestion, not stating a fact. Dont worry Fluff, if you get pinged out, you can come live with me and my mom. We have an extra room in the basement.

I got VIP for a couple years still with ping protection. 100 is a bit excessive. Yes the gameplay experience would be better for all, but I feel like max 150 is a better suggestion considering a lot of europe has a ping from 90 - 150 when playing on east coast servers.

"Max ping (is/was) set to 100. lol" is how I read it.

I got VIP for a couple years still with ping protection. 100 is a bit excessive. Yes the gameplay experience would be better for all, but I feel like max 150 is a better suggestion considering a lot of europe has a ping from 90 - 150 when playing on east coast servers.
The server wouldn't be the same without you Fluff. I support inclusivity of Europeans with all manner of pings.