Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BZ12 needs a little tweaking

i noticed we dont have BZ12 listed on GAMETRACKER when all other 11 servers are up with BZ4 being the number 1 server in the world!!! can we get the link added to track 12's numbers please?

as for the server shit has been going well with many nights being the ONLY rush server with population and a couple of things keep screwing with the flow.....

1...great matches seeming to be cut short by the timer and tickets.....matches being knuckle buster pushes, only to see the target armed in the last 15 seconds and the round end as it takes 25 or 30 second for the COM to blow.....same with getting down to the last 5 ticket and it gets armed....can we change it to the round going on regardless of ticket or time IF the last COM in the set is armed??? ....it was set like this at one point and the matches were FUCKING EPIC....it would keep those really close games going and make sure the server staid full as you would want to go on playing...lots of nights we have these rounds that would have been 90 minute ground pounders but they end at the 3rd or 4th set only to lose 10 to 25 people out of player count when the map changes

2...vote maps could use a few more maps....we have done OK with dragon valley being added to the list...think we could try SILK road, DRAGON PASS and ALTAI range just to see what happens...its the only 3 maps not in rotation now.....all weapons fuck it lets try all maps....let the votes dictate the world....if it dont work we can come back to it

3...the vote itself not including DLC maps after i think 12pm eastern but not sure on the time but know without doubt that the server map options always go to nothing but base maps at some point....can we get 3 DLC and 3 base maps in every vote???....wont lie....dont know how the map voting stuff can be dictated in the server settings so dont know if it can be done....

after 1376 hours in server with most of it being from 10PM to 2am eastern i have gotten a good feel for the prime time hours this server runs full....i am putting this out there in hopes of keeping it full longer in to the night....shit last night was on till 3:30am just because the rounds were going off....

Last edited:

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
1...great matches seeming to be cut short by the timer and tickets.....matches being knuckle buster pushes, only to see the target armed in the last 15 seconds and the round end as it takes 25 or 30 second for the COM to blow.....same with getting down to the last 5 ticket and it gets armed....can we change it to the round going on regardless of ticket or time IF the last COM in the set is armed??? ....it was set like this at one point and the matches were FUCKING EPIC....it would keep those really close games going and make sure the server staid full as you would want to go on playing...lots of nights we have these rounds that would have been 90 minute ground pounders but they end at the 3rd or 4th set only to lose 10 to 25 people out of player count when the map changes
There's no setting regarding that as far as I'm aware. If the MCOM charge is set and the timer ends I think that's it. I've never seen or adjusted a setting related to that, only the timer itself.
2...vote maps could use a few more maps....we have done OK with dragon valley being added to the list...think we could try SILK road, DRAGON PASS and ALTAI range just to see what happens...its the only 3 maps not in rotation now.....all weapons fuck it lets try all maps....let the votes dictate the world....if it dont work we can come back to it
Those maps specifically have always killed the server (12 and 7 alike).
3...the vote itself not including DLC maps after i think 12pm eastern but not sure on the time but know without doubt that the server map options always go to nothing but base maps at some point....can we get 3 DLC and 3 base maps in every vote???....wont lie....dont know how the map voting stuff can be dictated in the server settings so dont know if it can be done....
There's not a way to force that in the map vote plugin. DLC maps do get removed at certain points intentionally as DLC maps make the servers harder to fill/keep full and with BF4 population what it is, especially for Rush, we can basically only run them during prime times.