Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Calling Out QueenCryBaby

I just had a good laugh and wanna make it public. This hero needs to be addressed by the masses as being one of the biggest cry babies in #7, maybe even all BF4 servers and probably the entire world.

The AUDACITY to say I "pad my stats" even though you won't/can't/unable/to bad to play on any team without vehicles on it. He switches teams when we are placed on the same team, UNLESS that team is the one with vehicles. The comment is referring to us both starting on the attacking team on Nansha Strike and I noticed the message in the chat "Thanks tusk2112 for assisting the defending team". So I changed teams to the defending team too. Funny thing is, he didn't notice until the very end when I typed a comment in the chat and he noticed we were on the same team. That's when he !assisted to the attacking team just in time to secure that fat loss. Literally the funniest thing ever. Now, if we were on the attacking team on Dragon Valley, Karelia, Rogue, Sunken Dragon, he would never !assist.

Furthermore, the "pathetic rent-acop" comment. I didn't know that people in the army are referred to as "rent-acops" but sure. I'd love to hear about your service - not including the 0 star service you provide to people during the nightshift at McDonalds.

Pretty sure almost all of your hurt feeling reports on here are from people preventing you from farming in vehicles. "hEy bZ aDmInS!!!!! pLaYeR ________ wAs CaMpInG mY sPaWn!!!!"

To conclude, your Youtube channel with your 11 subscribers and all your creative titles are going nowhere.

Stay mad. Stay bad. Keep up the big cry. But most importantly, stay autusktic.

Uncle Bandit

Attachments

• tuskmad.PNG
    tuskmad.PNG
    21.7 KB · Views: 85
Is there anyone here who is a doctor and/or a psychiatrist? I'm genuinely concerned. Big mad keeps calling me a coward (which is first hilarious because I don't know how you can be a coward in a video game, but ok) even though their #1 source of kills is vehicles. I apparently "hide in the back" of the maps when I've run around into the attackers spawn/base area to look for knife kills and whatever else I'm doing. Not sure how being closest to the attacking players is "hiding in the back", but speaking of hiding, we just finished playing Pearl where big mad went 21-24 and then leaves and "cowardly" "hides" in bZ#1 where he can stay in tanks where it's safer. I literally live for all this crying, please continue to play in #7 so I can continue to laugh at you fail and laugh at your comments. The rest of the server also knows that you are a joke. Thank you for the laughs tonight my guy, can't wait for more.

Attachments

• Bigmad.png
    Bigmad.png
    1,013.9 KB · Views: 29
You don't seem to understand English. I've said MANY times that I prefer to defend so sometimes I switch to the defending team. So if you are on defense, sure "I did switch to your team" but then when you go to the attackers and struggle and lose, I stay on defense.

Also, you have the mentality of a 13 year old girl. I dOnT wAnNa PlAy On ThE sAmE tEaM aS bAnDiT!!! I've never seen any player whose that pathetic and shit.

Are you also gonna upload the video of me shooting down your jet with a SRAW twice too? Or are you gonna save yourself the embarrassment?

Finally: when you only play vehicles, you don't stand a chance against infantry players.