Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Camping deployment with vehicles

Why is this a thing? According to the rules a player can sit in their deployment and attack anyone they please. Why must players result to jet ramming or loading a jeep with c4 to kill that dude? In my eyes this shouldn't be allowed. I've played numerous matches on your servers where dudes just sit in uncap the entire game with aas and tanks literally killing numerous people with minimal consequence.

I'm sure I'll get reponses with "just kill him with a jet or a tank". It's a lot harder to kill someone in their uncap while they are surrounded by enemies than it is to kill someone on a point.

Can someone enlighten me on why this is a thing?

-bZ-CrossEyedPilot

-bZ- Member
Donator
Why is this a thing? According to the rules a player can sit in their deployment and attack anyone they please. Why must players result to jet ramming or loading a jeep with c4 to kill that dude? In my eyes this shouldn't be allowed. I've played numerous matches on your servers where dudes just sit in uncap the entire game with aas and tanks literally killing numerous people with minimal consequence.

I'm sure I'll get reponses with "just kill him with a jet or a tank". It's a lot harder to kill someone in their uncap while they are surrounded by enemies than it is to kill someone on a point.

Skill issue

If the enemy vehicles are in spawn, it's easier for your team to capture flags and win, no?

You should commend them instead of malding that you are unable kill them.

If you got good you could kill them anywhere on the map
Sounds like one of those guys that get mad at you, on your team, and try jihading or taking you out, in the uncap being 50 and 0 in the AA, but not helping your team. LOL

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
In my eyes this shouldn't be allowed. I've played numerous matches on your servers where dudes just sit in uncap the entire game with aas and tanks literally killing numerous people with minimal consequence.

You're just lame.

Yesterday I'm on Paracel Storm and I grab the AA and scoot right on out to the Chinese uncap where I 1) disrupt and kill enemy air from long distance 2) attract the fire from most of their air power so my guys on the beach can take objectives without countering air threats and 3) I denied them the AA for most of the round even though they held B.

The bitching and whining was epic and I managed to get the bonus of trolling these fuckers without posting a single thing in chat. :p

They eventually killed me with a combination of attacks from boats, guys shooting at me from the island, their jets, and two helicopter attacks.

And my team won.

;)

Last edited:

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
You're just lame.

Yesterday I'm on Nansha Strike and I grab the AA and scoot right on out to the Chinese uncap where I 1) disrupt and kill enemy air from long distance 2) attract the fire from most of their air power so my guys on the beach can take objectives without countering air threats and 3) I denied them the AA for most of the round even though they held B.

The bitching and whining was epic and I managed to get the bonus of trolling these fuckers without posting a single thing in chat. :p

They eventually killed me with a combination of attacks from boats, guys shooting at me from the island, their jets, and two helicopter attacks.

And my team won.

;)

Nansha has no AA. Must be paracel storm, where Chyna has land in their uncap

"In my eyes this shouldn't be allowed. I've played numerous matches on your servers where dudes just sit in uncap the entire game with aas and tanks literally killing numerous people with minimal consequence."

Sounds like amazing tactics to me.. Recon lazing for armor, creating min risk to armor, and greatest damage to enemy armor and aircraft.
I see and hear a lot of complaining about camping in or near the uncap, but no solutions, on how to deal with said issues, without tissues.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I should add that when an enemy camps out in the AA I like to go at them and try to kill them. I don't GAF if it takes me eight tries I enjoy the challenge and I'll keep at it until I get it.

Benefit to my team is the enemy AA gets paranoid and won't come out of the uncap.

Benefit to me is the AA is in the uncap and it's easy to find.

I should add that when an enemy camps out in the AA I like to go at them and try to kill them. I don't GAF if it takes me eight tries I enjoy the challenge and I'll keep at it until I get it.

Benefit to my team is the enemy AA gets paranoid and won't come out of the uncap.

Benefit to me is the AA is in the uncap and it's easy to find.
I agree, pressing the uncap AA is super fun. Usually one attacker is enough, but on some trickier maps a coordinated two- or three-man gang bang is necessary.

What's that you say? Coordinated effort in Battlefield 4? Why yes, I am delusional, thanks for asking!

One must embrace the jihad against base campers