Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Can anyone tell me how to join BF4 servers without getting kicked?

I am new at playing battlefield 4 and in PC in general. Every time I join one of these servers in BF4, I always get kicked by Punkbuster. Am I supposed to pay to join? Or am I supposed to register somewhere? Or maybe join a discord server before joining?

And on a seperate note, make sure you aren't using a VPN (or a work network, which usually runs vpns for security). VPNs aren't allowed on bz servers and results in an insta-kick. So do what crisco said first, then make sure no VPNs, and give it another go. If you still get booted, try joining through battlelog, it'll give you a detailed kick message so we can troubleshoot.

And on a seperate note, make sure you aren't using a VPN (or a work network, which usually runs vpns for security). VPNs aren't allowed on bz servers and results in an insta-kick. So do what crisco said first, then make sure no VPNs, and give it another go. If you still get booted, try joining through battlelog, it'll give you a detailed kick message so we can troubleshoot.
Ok. Thank you for telling me! :)