Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Can Banzore be the 1st to setup Multiple Game servers and Modes ?

Do you think Battlefield 4 Can be therapeutical ?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CRZ8... it is obvious this guy is either a troll or mentally handicapped. You didn't have to go and prove it. But I respect that..... I'm beginning to like you more and more. However this guy has yet to make any idea that would be remotely considered a rational thought. Don't waste your time with the sons of bitches.

Well I could utterly disrespect that comment, but why would I stoop to that level? I can reassure you I am neither a 'Troll' or "Mentally Handicapped"
for myself I'm not into starting arguments anymore. Some of us are born leaders regardless of what they choose as a career.
Personally speaking of course; you can't argue with yourself, well you could but the one arguing with oneself is the looks like the fool ...

Good luck with your clan.

GenBradley

-bZ- Member
Is this Franklin?

and you wonder WHY 98% of the civilian population have NO respect for what the military do or what they stand for.

How would you like me to react to this? or better put how does a civilian act when stepped on after they have supported someone they have never met, have no relationship with and truly have no idea if the person they have supported all these years are even military. Hell y'all could be employing Stolen Valor for all we know.

As one of the very first replies stated: Respect is Earned, NOT given!
As far as I'm concerned you show 'No' respect for someone that has nothing but utter Respect and Gratefulness for what the Men and Women of the Armed Forces do.

As far as myself apologizing, that is one of the civilian ways of showing they were wrong in what they did, a sign of weakness. I don't think so pal!
I sign of respecting one another is more to the tune. something you 'Might' want to look into!

It's about having the dankest memes
so G1GZ, if you were to accidentally shoot one of your own while deployed where ever, would you at least not apologize for shooting one of your brothers in combat?
That statement of never apologizing as it only shows weakness makes absolutely no sense, especially coming from someone that has served or have you served? have you lost touch with whom or where you came from?