Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Can i donate money to be unbanned?

Shit man, I bribe is something you do to get out of trouble. Ive already been tried and executed. Im just asking to get back into playing a game and you turn your nose up to money? I wonder what other staff members would think and maybe I can pay them directly :)

If you pay me $20 I'll put in a good word to the admins about you.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Shit man, I bribe is something you do to get out of trouble. Ive already been tried and executed. Im just asking to get back into playing a game and you turn your nose up to money? I wonder what other staff members would think and maybe I can pay them directly :)
If you send this directly to my house, I will unban you upon it's arrival.

is this what its come to? I wont be saying no dumb shit no more. How much I gotta pay, you tell me
I'm now unbanned!

I sent feet pix to a certain someone and I have bad feet but some folks are into strange things. It worked, I'm unbanned!

Anyways I guess YEET can finally return just in time for the Christmas ball.

I also heard someone say they're going to charter a bus for us elite players so we can take a trip to las Vegas for new years. It's like 4am rn

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Make sure when you send your payment to the admins, you do it through the normal donate link on this forum and select the option that it's a voluntary donation and not a payment for goods or services (for tax reasons) otherwise they don't get the full amount and you risk not being unbanned if you don't meet your agreed amount.

okay im down to send some feet pics, should i trim my toenails or do you want them all dangly? I can send toe dandruff in the mail if youd like??