Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Can't het into games

As the title says, I can't get into games from.this servers since everytime I get the message that I have been kicked by an admin. I just cráter this acc so I can ask this and what is the reason for this. I haven't used any cheats since I only play in a cloud gaming service (GeForce Now). So I would like to know if there is any chance to appeal

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
cloud gaming services such as geforce now do not work with the old games anti cheat services.

bf4 (2013) has punkbuster as an anti cheat service, since it is old it sees cloud gaming services as VPN's. long story short everybody who uses cloud gaming "shares" the IP. you risk having your account linked through IP to everybody else who uses the service. we have seen multiple people catch permanent bans due to geforce now usage.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
cloud gaming services such as geforce now do not work with the old games anti cheat services.

bf4 (2013) has punkbuster as an anti cheat service, since it is old it sees cloud gaming services as VPN's. long story short everybody who uses cloud gaming "shares" the IP. you risk having your account linked through IP to everybody else who uses the service. we have seen multiple people catch permanent bans due to geforce now usage.
Partially correct in regard to the sharing of IP addresses, however Punkbuster has no direct issue with cloud gaming services as long as pb is installed correctly by manually updating it from evenbalance. Additionally it's not Punkbuster that detects cloud gaming services or VPNs.

It's flagged as a VPN by BFAT and subsequently kicks them upon joining. The bans are issued due to Punkbuster seeing an IP in common with another person who is banned irrespective of the source.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
Partially correct in regard to the sharing of IP addresses, however Punkbuster has no direct issue with cloud gaming services as long as pb is installed correctly by manually updating it from evenbalance. Additionally it's not Punkbuster that detects cloud gaming services or VPNs.

It's flagged as a VPN by BFAT and subsequently kicks them upon joining. The bans are issued due to Punkbuster seeing an IP in common with another person who is banned irrespective of the source.
I've been told this twice, I can never remember the details so I just give my version of the answer in hopes you or möbius comes around to clear it up lol. accurate enough to drive home the point

That sounds frustrating! Dealing with getting kicked from game servers without knowing the reason can really put a damper on your gaming experience. It's good that you're reaching out for help to understand what's going on. Since you mentioned you haven't used any cheats and play through a cloud gaming service like GeForce Now, it's especially puzzling why you're encountering this issue.While you're sorting out the gaming situation, why not take a break and enjoy some of the newest movies out? It's a great way to relax and unwind, and who knows, you might find a new favorite film.