Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

CasualT

CasualT

-bZ- Member
Hey guys just applied a couple of nights ago.

I'm sure most of you have seen me on teamspeak or on the DayZ server. I have been playing for quite some time and know a lot of you. Hope you want me in your ranks :p

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
What's up bro! Thanks for stopping by!

CasualT

-bZ- Member
Sup Casual,What's your stance on abortion? Do you know any black people? How do you feel about Jesus Christ being your lord and savior?
Sup Pinecone, I'm certainly for post-birth abortions of a few people. Yes, we have KFC where I live and I am my own lord and savior :) .

What's up bro! Thanks for stopping by!
Hey man. Hows it going? What do you do around here. Haven't seen you around before. Which games do you play/or what do you do with the clan?

P.S. Am I right in assuming you and Pinecone were part of the original team? Judging by the Join dates being exactly the same.

P.P.S That's my Birthday too :p

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
You have a very special birthday then!

abortionmc1.gif

I play a mod for BF2 called Project Reality. It's an old game, but there's nothing else like it, and it's the only game that still lights my fire.

Here are some videos of it.

Otherwise, I ran into some of these guys back when BFV came out, however many years ago.

I've also been trying to admin the DayZ server while Jackson is on vacay.

CasualT

-bZ- Member
Shut it, hilly, he's letting me talk about PR!
lol.. Looks interesting. Out of curiosity do you think it would benefit the game if it had a massive(graphical) update. It looks pretty cool though.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Definitely. BF2 came out 7 years ago. I don't think it looks horrible, just dated. That said, nothing I've played to date comes close to the gameplay. Compared to PR, DayZ sucks BallZ, imo.

They're coming out with a stand alone using the cry3 engine. I'd say that will give it a boost! We'll just have to wait and see if the DayZ stand alone comes out first.

Coming at you from space using DROIDS!