Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Cell Phone Etiquette

vetusvir

-bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore!
-bZ- Member
[SIZE=13.5pt]PERFECT!!!![/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] Don't you hate it[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE]when you are in a grocery store or retail store and the person in the aisle near you is carrying on a loud conversation with a phantom listner.  Don't you just want to say "EXCUSE ME!!!" or worse!!

[SIZE=13.5pt]Cell Phone Etiquette[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]After a tiring day, a commuter settled down in her seat and closed her eyes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]As the train rolled out of the station, the guy sitting next to her pulled out his cell phone and started talking in a loud voice: "Hi sweetheart. It's Eric. I'm on the train.Yes, I know it's the six thirty and not the four thirty, but I had a long meeting.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]No, honey, not with that blonde from the accounts office. With the boss.
No sweetheart, you're the only one in my life. Yes, I'm sure, cross my heart"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Fifteen minutes later, he was still talking loudly, when the young woman sitting next to him had enough and leaned over and said into the phone, "Eric, turn that phone off and come back to bed."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Eric doesn't use his cell phone in public any longer.[/SIZE]

--

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Fookin Badass!

Classic woman move though, doesn't like her surroundings so she makes a man's life a living hell poor bastard!