Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Cheater ~ [EDT] loogula

Hey guys, saw this clown insta killing everyone and knowing where everyone is going to appear. In the video you can see he has some sort of ESP/Wallhack and gravitates towards where they are going to appear, then shoot them, it's very blatant at 0:15 where he knows someone is coming so he goes up the stairs, does a 180 turn and kills him.

Funny thing in the video as well, when mentioning I was recording he stops for about a minute and suddenly he's playing "normal" again.

-

Battlereport:  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/592155107458958976/171572865/

Profile:  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/loogula/stats/811538990/pc/

Video:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
Looks like ESP on a couple of kills. I don't see any aim botting. Instakills are easy with the right weapons on Hard Mode. To be honest he's pretty bad even with hacks... Kind of sad really lol. One of the admins should be along in a bit to deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Sorry, I don't see anything worth banning him for. He's using a HUGE rifle to shoot at folks in hardcore which usually results in a one-shot-kill. Using this video as evidence, he's got as many misses as hits. Half the video is just him sitting in a corner waiting for something to happen. I could see how he was watching his teammates engage enemies, which would prompt him to take action.

I appreciate the effort and your putting this together, but unless one of the other admins sees something that I'm missing, I'm afraid he will remain unbanned, but definitely on the watch list.

Thanks again.

No prob, I'll keep an eye for him next time and record more, the thing that got me was the move he makes at 0:15 where he goes back up and then insta 180 turn to kill someone.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Are you talking about where loogula kills shankmeyster on the stairs? I hear footsteps coming from those stairs. I would look there too. Shank must have been running or otherwise making a ton of noise, because you can clearly hear him running towards that direction. To be honest, I'm not sure why loogla stopped watching that corner at all.

Nevertheless, shankmeyster killed loogla at the same time with an RGO, thereby settling the score.

At least that's the way I see it, and I think it creates the shadow of a doubt, which I am not willing to exercise my ban privileges for.

That only speaks to this specific footage, and may not include other things that you saw. I'm only referring to this specific video.

In a perfect world, we would not have to ban anyone at all, but I just hate doing it in general, and unless I have absolutely no doubt that some mischievery is going on, I tend to error on the side of innocence. 

I absolutely appreciate your posting this, and would welcome more, but I just don't see something to ban on.

Feel free to hop on TS any time you see this happening, or any time at all. We have a much better response time on TS.

watched the vid and definitely fishy in the beginning but not worth banning based on that evidence alone. will keep an eye on him when i see him on the server. thanks for the video!