Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Cheater in your clan

TheHaitianBeast is a cheater. 

He is pretty blatant, and I think that you need to spectate him. 

I was on his team ,we were winning, he was bottom fragging HARD.. I made a comment that he sucked, and then he boosted his score in roughly 30 seconds by 7 frags.. The round ended roughly 5 minutes later..

Next round the kid is top fragging insanely hard, blatantly hard.

I dont even have to spectate people in this game to know when someone is cheating, and I am 99.9% sure that he is a cheater... Check his logs for that match, spectate him, w/e, but I am sure you will see him doing his blatant thing..

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/600876137750999232/271975561/

Look it up..

Spectate him....

Let me know what you find...

PS - I have played BF since 1942..

I was a pro player in counter strike 1.6, and counter strike source...

That kid " he is 15" is a blatant ego cheater, and he is representing your clan. Cheaters have no place in online gaming..

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Thanks for stopping by, spook. We appreciate you taking the time to post your concerns here as it means you take this stuff almost as seriously as we do.

We started banzore because we wanted to run our own place where we could not only banzore hackers, glitchers, griefers and the like, but where we could also have a space where good players could come, not worry about a million different rules that aren't part of the game, nor be overly concerned with admins that have their own agendas.

I believe you that you think hatianbeast is cheating, but your report does not reflect that. We very rarely ban based on a battlelog report because there is just not enough evidence to warrant it. His score was good, but not great let alone hack numbers.

We continually spectate pubbers and members alike when they are brought to our attention, and we only ban when the evidence presents itself. We do not ban on heresay.

I am not at my work station to properly investigate your claim, but assure you we will look into it. I just wanted to reply to your post as soon as I could. A lot of us were recently out of town at a club retreat,and we are just getting back into the swing of things.

Thanks again for stopping by. We'll post here as more information becomes available.

Ya I agree that it wasn't a crazy 400-2 battle log score. I was more or less just proving that I was there, and that I witnessed something strange. 

Thank you for your servers, and what you're trying to accomplish. 

I am convinced he is a cheater. It's almost like a sixth sense anymore. I have so much fps experience that cheaters almost " stick out" if that makes sense.

I could be wrong, but I am pretty certain that I am not. One of those " you had to be there" type of situations.

Thank you for looking into it further. I understand that you're on vacation with your clanmates. Enjoy yourself, and have a safe trip.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
We have a general banter around here that is loose and wak especially tries to be funny.

After further review, I can't believe that this guy is hacking. He's just not that good. He's changed his name several times, but I've never seen any kind of hacks out of him.

I know that he can sometimes be a little gruff in the server, and we hope that our members can act a little more mature in the server than some of our pubbers.

We will continue to monitor his playing, as we do with everyone, but please feel free to use Fraps, Shadowplay, or another video capturing app to record what you believe is evidence of cheating.

I try to have video evidence or screenshots of anybody before I ban them. We don't always get the opportunity, but that's the goal. If a banned individual comes back, it's nice to have something to show them, as well as something to send to EA and PB.

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
Wait, fucker.  I don't "try" to be funny.  I just say/type shit and sometimes people laugh.  I have no control over the laughter segment of the exchange.  But I still love you.

Ya he is terribad at this game. He was literally bottom fragging, but being your typical douche bag 15 year old, and then I mentioned how bad he was, and that his PC couldn't help that, and thats when it all started lol..

Keep an eye out for his toggle.