Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

CHECK THIS LAME SHIT OUT!!!

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Poor salesman...he wouldn't give me a discount or price match from other dealerships and then I ended up going to his manager to get my discount...well he sends me this STUPID shit today...damn car salesmen.

Enjoy Peeps!!!

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
His eye's have no movement no emotion, just his mouth is moving 90 to nothing.
Glad you got a deal bro!

I have little patience for the whole "pal" thing and the "customer experience". What makes it even worse is that they pretend that you've bought into it, which directly implies that the customer is a moron. I find it helpful to avoid smiling and drop f bombs from time to time such as "fuck, I don't care" or "fuck off with the extended warranty or I'll beat you til you piss like a woman" (maybe the threat of violence is a little too much).

I'd email Justin back and ask him if he realized there was a Category 3C boggler hanging out of his nose when he shot that video.

BTW, why didn't he call you Billy?

GenBradley

-bZ- Member
Wireless, It's customers like you that just make my day. Try to be polite and helpful, yes some car people especially in the luxury brands do the right thing, and we have to deal with "Dicks" like you. BTW, just leased a new TLX A-spec for my wife and I know better so I bought the tire policy and the pre paid maintenance.

Leased? Tire policy? Pre paid maintenance? I have to agree with Wireless, the keyword here is Salesman.

Howdy Honda? I wan't to meet the owner and ask him wtf were you thinking when you named this place?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I love buying cars. I can always walk away, but they have to stay there and think about what could've been.

Hardersoft

-bZ- Member
Donator
Buying a car is one of the few remaining ways you can negotiate trading with someone. Can you imagine going into McDonald's and asking "what kind of a discount can I get?" Or, "I don't want the extended warranty on my Big Mac"?