Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

CIV Five

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member

sicariatus

-bZ- Member
i haved all ways played it , ever since i discover it on playstaion 1 , iam geting it , therer is a demo on steam

I have a few friends that got it and they havent stopped playing it so im thinkin its good

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I don't either, but I try to give everything and everyone the benefit of the doubt.

I played the hell out of Age of Empires, this seems to be along the same lines, so I would guess it would be pretty good.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I just bought it. If I get super bored, I'll install it. If not, I can return it.

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
i like it, its nice to have a break from fps everyonce in awhile and play somthinh that requires some thought

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
No, I bought it at Best Buy, but I HAVE to play it THROUGH Steam. That's some BS right there, but there it is.

I've been playing it. Took some getting used to. It's not as self-explanatory as some other strategy games I've played, but I don't think I've ever really played a turn-based video game before.

I wonder if the multiplayer games take forever or what?

sicariatus

-bZ- Member
i think they changed the multi , is used to be turn base , but now is different.. real time , i got a copy ,with a skidrow , for those who it for free

T4gUr1t

-bZ- Member
I have Civ 5 on steam as well me and two buddies played on multiplayer game it took us about 5 hrs to finish with a diplomatic victory... Ive been playing Civ since the original if you guys have ne questions let me know i pretty much know all about the game. fastest way I have ever won is a 1 city policy victory. i think it was like turn 200 when I finished it.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
It takes forever but at least you can save the game snd pick it up later.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk