Civilization VI - 10/31/16

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
It's coming!!!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
yes sir, but I don't think they will compete with one another. I'll probably pick it up during cyber monday or something like that.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Interesting write up on the game.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/3134...om-some-but-not-all-of-historys-mistakes.html

Bottom line
It’s a promising start to the Civilization VI era. Not a perfect start, and I think longtime fans could be perfectly content playing a full-bodied Civilization V for the next two years, giving Firaxis time to get the kinks out, expand on its better ideas, and wrap it all up in one big package at the end.

But if you’re desperate for something new after six years, I’ve had quite a bit of fun withCivilization VI the past few days, despite my complaints. Both Districts and Active Research are compelling additions, and personally I think this is the freshest Civilizationhas felt in a long time. It’s an age-old formula, but one that’s made some vital changes this time around.

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'll be picking this up Cyber Monday as well. I am going to be busy playing Skyrim again for the next month...