Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Clan Wars

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Clan Wars is currently in Beta and so it is likely that when it is released for real it will mean a reset of the Global Map. Not many changes have been made to it- many planned options on the map are still disabled and in testing. The real Clan Wars will provide a combination of all the MMO's (WoWS, WoWP, WoT) to make it the ultimate battle for air, land, and sea.

Release date is unknown.

For more information click the link below

http://wiki.worldoftanks.com/Clan_Wars

*******Please note that clan wars is based on having gold in the clan account. To challenge for spots on global map. This will require gold to be donated but can be discussed at a the next meeting******

Last edited by a moderator:

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
This will eventually happen once we get enough people signed up and joined. This will get interesting in the months to come.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Awesome!

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Just remember you need on average 30 consistent players with at least T9 arty and/or T10 tanks to get started.

These days the organized clans of tank compositions: ie 110/IS7 rushers with batchats, or a heavy defensive setup with e100s and arty with forward spotters of e50m's.

It will take a very long time for a clan just starting out to reach a competitive level. At least six months on average with a consistent playerbase to reach multiple useful T10s per player.

If ya need some help starting out just ask. I still need to start playing again though, haha.

-bZ-JaXX

-bZ- Member
Just remember you need on average 30 consistent players with at least T9 arty and/or T10 tanks to get started.

These days the organized clans of tank compositions: ie 110/IS7 rushers with batchats, or a heavy defensive setup with e100s and arty with forward spotters of e50m's.

It will take a very long time for a clan just starting out to reach a competitive level. At least six months on average with a consistent playerbase to reach multiple useful T10s per player.

If ya need some help starting out just ask. I still need to start playing again though, haha.
This I do know. I'm not looking for us to jump right in and do CW. Player base is low but getting members. I know ALOT of people in the community want gold to join a clan. I will not do that!

I got a few premium tanks that are tier 8 & 6 (dicker max kv-5 and is-6). Currently working on my t29 (tier 7)

Could always use the help as it would be really appreciative 

When ya guys are in game add me. my player name is JaXXX

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm not really sure how to do all that yet. I tried doing some research and upgrading, but it's not working and I don't know why. I'll have to put some time into figuring it out.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm usually on in the evenings, PST. I know lots of you are EST, so it's about 3 hours off, but I'm on!