Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Come play Fractured Space with me!

FireBlade

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hey guys, I know some of you are wondering why I'm not playing Battlefield with you. We'll it's because i'm totally addicted to the Free to Play game Fractured space. Honestly I haven't been addicted to a game like this since the Desert Combat mod for Battlefield 1942. To me it's a lot like battlefield, but that could be because i'm play in tanks a lot. You place in space ships and it's pretty fast paced. When you start you get matched with other noobies which can be a blessing and a curse.

Because most of you actually know how to play this type of game and know how to lead targets, etc. As you do well you gain in MMR which is just a skill rating and then you start getting placed with better players and things definitely get more difficult. I think that is what I like. If you play well you can get away from the noobs and strategy becomes much more important. Most of you would be owning right away. Obviously since you are in space you have up and down to contend with as well as regular horizontal movement. Those of you that own in helis will catch on really quick.

I will tell you that you can go on epic winning and losing streaks, but I've started adding players that know how to play in steam and usually i'm on winning streaks. If you are a rage quitter, it can be tough sometimes. There is a slight grind to get ship upgrades, but the default ships are really good and their default weapon loadouts are as well.

Anyways, I'd love to see more guys come play, there is nothing to lose since it's free and I'll be in TS to help out. You'll see me in the fractured space channel. I could care less if I get matched with lower players and lose a bunch as long as we are having fun! Hope to see you on the battlegrounds o7.

BTW, there are usually a few twitch channels streaming the game if you want to check it out, obvious there are youtube videos as well.

L8R

Seems like a cool game, not much into space shit tho. Could be fun tho

FireBlade

-bZ- Member
Donator
Seems like a cool game, not much into space shit tho. Could be fun tho
I'm not much into space games either, or at least never have been until I tried this game. I think you'd like it. It's basically tanks in space lol.

FireBlade

-bZ- Member
Donator
BTW, Kratos asked me a good question. No, it is not like Mech Warrior where it's free to play, but you really can't dominate without paying. You can totally earn your ships. I have probably 10 ships between two accounts. Again, if you master the ships that you start with, you'll see those exact ships being used at the higher levels of game play as well.

SMRose1990

Donator
I love this game, it's great and it's totally worth paying a couple bucks to get other ships though. Definitely wanna play with you!

FireBlade

-bZ- Member
Donator
I love this game, it's great and it's totally worth paying a couple bucks to get other ships though. Definitely wanna play with you!
My Powersupply died last night in my gaming pc. With the holidays it might be a couple weeks till I fix it. Hit me up for sure.

Syntax2112

-bZ- Member
Got to wait until I get home tonight. Might play tomorrow at some point for sure. I like these type games. I played EVE Online for a while a few years ago.. But the PC Gaming AntiCheat world took precedence..