Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Community Operations

How about we talk about wizardman doing nothing but reporting people all day, for minute little baby back bullshit. In a hard-core server. Someone get this boy a copy of fortnight and get him off this fucking game he can’t handle it. No exaggeration, he is literally recording gameplay and sending video clips to the moderator. Does he work for banzore? Already having a hard time even filling the server so let’s just ban people for mines blowing up A tank….:|

Last edited:
Seriously, though… this game is already dying. Last thing we need is some pansy boy reporting people all day. for a little bullshit because they’re butt hurt. The last thing we need is a moderator who is liberal and bans people for other peoples crocodile tears fucking bullshit.

How about we talk about wizardman doing nothing but reporting people all day, for minute little baby back bullshit. In a hard-core server. Someone get this boy a copy of fortnight and get him off this fucking game he can’t handle it. No exaggeration, he is literally recording gameplay and sending video clips to the moderator. Does he work for banzore? Already having a hard time even filling the server so let’s just ban people for mines blowing up A tank….:|
We live in a society

I know I’m not A victim. Never said I was.. I just think the servers need to be changed and they shouldn’t be labeled as hard-core when in fact, they’re soft af. I have played on the server for years… YEARS. Never had one problem until this little pansy boy sends a video where I am outside of the uncap… on Shanghai where there are two flags right outside of the uncap… any other map, I would understand the temporary ban. I thought this form was here so you could dispute this type of action

I know I’m not A victim. Never said I was.. I just think the servers need to be changed and they shouldn’t be labeled as hard-core when in fact, they’re soft af. I have played on the server for years… YEARS. Never had one problem until this little pansy boy sends a video where I am outside of the uncap… on Shanghai where there are two flags right outside of the uncap… any other map, I would understand the temporary ban. I thought this form was here so you could dispute this type of action
This is you right now:

That’s your perspective. Noted.

My issue: bigger picture. Banning people for reports from crybabies. I just hope each claim is investigated before action is taken. Not all bans are justified.

My issue: bigger picture. Banning people for reports from crybabies. I just hope each claim is investigated before action is taken. Not all bans are justified.
Some players record and report more than others. Other players have words in-game and try to sort it out there. To each their own. My experience is that reports are handled fairly and justly at least 99% of the time. There is maybe one rule that players have been banned for in the past that I don't entirely agree with, but I do understand the reasoning for the rule. I am not entitled to any time on Banzore servers. We do not own these servers, we are guests here.

You’re making an example out of me on the form. I get it. I accepted that when I disputed. I think on A Friday this wouldn’t have happen. Much worse has happen on that sever. Much worse. The men playing just adapt their game play and overcome. Like real war. I have not reported one person in my 7+ years (on pc). That’s what makes this game fun and the reason it’s still around. We’re here aren’t we? I didn’t agree with the action, still don’t. But I will play by the rules and have noted we have boys recording game play because they suck at the game and want the real players, savages gone. When I come back I will be hunting your ass wizardboy. By the rules of course. I look forward to the YouTube clips of me clapping you

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator

Unless you are a witness to the rule breaking going on then please refrain from calling someone else a 'crybaby'. The bans that get upheld around here are all backed up by video evidence. It's not like our admins just ban people for shits and giggles.

They take their role very seriously and I appreciate it. So should you.

Lumphini would be the reboot that bZ1 needs… there are only a few infantry maps compared to those of vehicles having quite extensive.

I've never seen Neo with a K/D less than 20-1, it would be the same. What I do think is that some bZ1 players can learn how to function on maps where if they crowd, they will die. It is a fun map in aspects of rotation and how the change of the map in the course of the game implies the coordination of the team to obtain superiority in objectives. We don't lose anything trying.

ChairmanDrew

Donator
Just population.
At this point you really expect to be growing numbers of players? If anything you'll get dropoff from people getting bored of the same old...

Anyway, can you at least try including all of the vanilla maps for the dead hours? (I think it's Locker and Rogue that are missing). Just to reiterate, I'm talking about BZ1 conquest server.

You’re making an example out of me on the form. I get it. I accepted that when I disputed. I think on A Friday this wouldn’t have happen. Much worse has happen on that sever. Much worse. The men playing just adapt their game play and overcome. Like real war. I have not reported one person in my 7+ years (on pc). That’s what makes this game fun and the reason it’s still around. We’re here aren’t we? I didn’t agree with the action, still don’t. But I will play by the rules and have noted we have boys recording game play because they suck at the game and want the real players, savages gone. When I come back I will be hunting your ass wizardboy. By the rules of course. I look forward to the YouTube clips of me clapping you
I look forward to seeing that too, buddy. I'll be sure to have a warm baba for you when you wake up from your nap.