Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from altec about player Rogaine foam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you reporting? Rogaine foam

Date of incident Sep 10, 2020

Which server were you on? bZ #5 -- 120 hardcore TDM

Describe the incident Spectated after a number of players including myself expressed that he was cheating. I recorded most of the game using OBS. To me his aim do not have the muzzle drift that is in all guns of the game. I even slowed down the video and when he is scoping, his aim just do not drift. From the second minute of the video, his point of aim is rock solid with no drift. Time according to OSB recording was around 10:25pm. I have never recorded a player and tried to prove he is cheating before so I may be wrong. link to youtube https://youtu.be/ObKuKNZB0bI

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
He is using a sniper with a 4x scope, there wont be any drift with that. I don't see anything in this video at all. Please note that myself and many of the admins here have spectated him before and agree that he isn't cheating. He is just that good at using snipers (Particularly the SRR-61). You would get that good too if you used it for over 200 hours.
1599848705359.png

Have a good one.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
By the way, the video is good, very crisp! Definitely record more videos like this if you come across something that seems sketchy to you from other players on the server! it's how we catch hackers the most!

I thought of that before posting so a went on a empty server and tried both DMRs and Sniper rifles with 4x scopes...there is drift....i will slow down in vlc and post video

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You are welcome to come in when we are playing, he frequently streams his shit you can watch for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.