Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from ArmoredNomad about player Wooooshly

Who are you reporting? Wooooshly

Date of incident Jun 19, 2023

Which server were you on? bz1

Describe the incident I only start recording if I think someone is cheating so I didn't get the beginning of the match.
So, to start, I crashed my dirtbike into a building and when I got off, I was glitched inside the building. I could run around and see out of the building but textures were wonky and I couldn't shoot out of the building. I was trying to glitch my self back out of the building before resorting to suicide when the enemy amtrac started shooting directly at me. These were solid walls that they wouldn't be able to see through from the outside. I waited long enough to see the gunner of the amtrac get a kill so I knew who to spectate and then I left the match without saying anything. The recording started shortly after I went spectator.
It was pretty clear to me that he was pre-aiming using esp hack or something. There are multiple instances of this happening along with tracking enemies through walls, floors, and smoke. I don't do editing stuff ever so I tried to trim the fat off the 15 minute video while still leaving some meat and tators. I'll let the video speak for itself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_NlqgV1NG8