Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Auro about player UcavMania

Auro

Donator
Who are you reporting? UcavMania

Date of incident May 6, 2022

Which server were you on? # -bZ9- # HARDCORE ALL MAPS BANZORE.COM

Describe the incident I was spectating " [PL4Y]UcavMania " and got him in 4K with his aimbot yanking around in a vehicle, he killed someone through smoke in the beginning and some locked on to a helicopter very blatantly at the end. The footage is here: https://vimeo.com/707029227

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'm really not seeing much other than spectator glitches. Smoke & vehicles sometimes look very iffy in spectator view. If you're able to get additional footage, preferably not edited at all, then there might be something. Based on this footage I do not see any foul play. The player also is from Indonesia, so him shooting "behind" players and still getting kills is natural in spectator view.

Auro

Donator
Well I'm sure he's seen the complaint by now and may not act as blatant going forward. Another thing, if spectator glitches are so common how is it reliable in some cases and others not?

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
In some cases the footage may look like this:

That would be considered an extremely blatant aimbot. In other cases, additional footage is needed to determine if a player is cheating. The footage you submitted had a lot of spectator bugs stemming from high ping, smoke, and vehicle movement. Another example is bipod LMG's appearing extremely glitchy in spectator view. The game has a lot of quirks that can make it difficult to adjudicate sometimes.

Auro

Donator
In some cases the footage may look like this:

That would be considered an extremely blatant aimbot. In other cases, additional footage is needed to determine if a player is cheating. The footage you submitted had a lot of spectator bugs stemming from high ping, smoke, and vehicle movement. Another example is bipod LMG's appearing extremely glitchy in spectator view. The game has a lot of quirks that can make it difficult to adjudicate sometimes.
Okay I see thank you for the example.

I personally come from console days where cheating wasn't as big an issue back in bad company and such and I didn't know about the possibility of spectator bugs but now that you point it out, it does make sense.

I'll think about that going forward and reconsider any claims based off spectating bugs :)

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Sounds good, we are always happy to review any footage you submit. You can also reach out to the two major Anticheat agencies that exist for their opinions as well.

You can do so in both of their discord servers for filing a report.