Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from b00y4 about player numnum

Who are you reporting? numnum

Date of incident Aug 11, 2023

Which server were you on? BZ4

Describe the incident This was approximately 9:15 am EST

Numnum repeatedly mortared the uncap. We had no flags and I wasn't shooting out. He sat on hill in locker and with the help of someone running a mav kept showering us with mortars. Multiple people killed as soon as we spawned in. No chance to fight back because as soon as you spawned you were hit

Please understand, I have no issue with killing someone who shoots out of the uncap especially if there are other flags to spawn on. However firing mortars at people (mostly direct hits) who just spawned in doesn't seem to be obeying the spirit of the rules on the servers. If BZ4 allows firing into the uncap then you can remove this post. I play on several BZ servers and a few others so sometimes I get the rules confused.

I lost my screenshot because I thought stupidly I remembered where Windows saved them to (wasn't there a specific folder at some point?) so you can treat this as informative instead of actionable if you like.

Thanks!

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If your team had no flags, it would have been within our rules for the enemy team to advance upon your uncap.

Let us know if you have any additional questions. We also require video evidence to handle most complaints.