Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from b00y4 about player Stirum

Who are you reporting? Stirum

Date of incident Jan 21, 2023

Which server were you on? BZ1 BF4

Describe the incident In Dawnbreaker there is a tower on the end of one side of the map (by D flag). It requires a chopper or jet to get there. I like placing a beacon there because its a good way to make sure you dont get blocked in the spawn. You can get to E or D, hopefully capturing it and giving your team other options to spawn. Stirum was on my team and had landed there and was shooting UCAVs from that location. I landed after him and placed a beacon there and then jumped off the roof to take Delta. Stirum blew up my beacon. I figured 'no big deal. Probably a mistake' and went back the next time I could to drop a new beacon. Planted the beacon. Stirum flies back there and blows it up again. I watched the map and saw him do it. I said something and he said I shouldn't be lasering the other team in the uncap. I agree that you shouldn't laze the uncap, only I had no PLO. I had a beacon and c4. I was most definitely not lazing their uncap. I said this and he said he had proof. So I knew he was lying at that point and the next time I flew there , I killed him. Probably overkill. but this guy wouldn't stop blowing up my beacon even though we were on the same team. I flew back again after he destroyed yet another beacon but my jet got shot and I was unable to get high enough and crashed into the tower where he was. The jet did take him out but I had zero control at that point. He spent the rest of the game chat trolling me. I reported a couple of times hoping someone might see it since he kept saying he had video proof, I would banned for life from all BZ servers, etc, etc.

In summary, Stirum and I had a problem, that would not have existed if he hadn't been blowing up team assets. I play often on BZ server and enjoy the games. Please feel free to check the chat logs to see what I am saying is true. If you need to reach out here is fine or you can email me at [email protected].

Thanks!
B00y4

Sorry, I didn't. Chat logs should show where he admits blowing up the beacons on purpose, threatened to have have me banned, then trolls chat about it until other people were telling him to shut up. I stopped worrying about it until I decided to come here and saw his post about me. I would have gladly replied in it, but there isn't a way to do that. The funny thing is that I see other people have complained about him raping uncap before (only once I saw in the forums but I've seen other times in the game times I have played there). Having admined BF4 servers myself I know that videos can be edited down to make one person's story more plausible so I felt you needed the whole story, not just a one sided account from someone that was admittedly stoned and likely to embellish their side of things. He wasn't just 'chilling'.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Thank you for clarifying.

Intentionally teamkilling and jet ramming friendlies is against our rules. You have earned yourself a temporary ban.
If a player is breaking our rules, record them and post the video evidence here instead of taking matters into your own hands.
Subsequent bans will be longer if you continue this behavior.

Provided below are our current rules.

Read your warning to Stirum. He's full of it. I did nothing to him until he blew up 2 of my beacons. But I suppose since no one is spectating him he'll still get away with it, unless I plant the beacon and waste my whole game sitting by the beacon waiting for him to invariably destroy it.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
He has been punished accordingly. It should be noted that if you place a beacon right on top of someone, that gives away their position. Since you do not have video evidence to prove anything, it's your word against his.

Please provide video evidence in the future to either support a complaint or disprove one.

Thanks for the clarification. It was not on top of him. It was near him but I wasn't aware that hardcore would allow a beacon to show up on the minimap. I thought HC only showed a beacon if it was spotted.