Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Benedict_Metal about player snugglesFTW

Who are you reporting? snugglesFTW

Date of incident Jul 30, 2022

Which server were you on? BZ11

Describe the incident I had been having griefing issues with snugglesFTW and MyWifiistrash the whole game. Snuggles tried to burn me out of a chopper gunner seat because he wanted his friend (wifi) to gun. After that, when I spawned as pilot, Snuggles spawned as gunner and shot the ground, crippling us, making it easy for the enemy chopper to kill us which was just outside base. At that point I went to chat and told him to stop sabotaging our choppers. He said he would stop. The final straw for me was when I decided to forget the drama the attack heli was causing and decided to hop in the transport only to be rocketed by snuggles twice causing the chopper to go down. As seen in the video I ran to base to see who it was (although I already knew) only to see snuggles.

I have the other incidents on video but would rather be playing than trimming videos and uploading to YT. I'm just tired of after having worked all day outside in the heat to sit down and relax playing some BF4 only to have to deal with this childishness.

https://youtu.be/SHywBX1l2vE