Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from -bZ-PizzaPanda about player Stirum

-bZ-PizzaPanda

-bZ- Member
Who are you reporting? Stirum

Date of incident Nov 19, 2022

Which server were you on? bZ1

Describe the incident attacking uncap from their spawn with aa, I sustained critical damage then landed to repair(still taking fire from his AA)

-bZ-PizzaPanda

-bZ- Member
The firing from uncap was left out of his video, I don’t have video evidence. I didn’t report because I was killed, I reported when I was being fired at while in uncap, after leaving uncap is when I got finished off which isn’t what was the issue was about. I get that I don’t have video but still felt like I’d just make the complaint anyway. Kinda funny I got a complaint filed on me for filing a complaint lol

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Anyone is allowed to fire FROM their own uncap, in the video provided he waited until the vehicle left your uncap or engaged him first prior to shooting.
We cannot act on your word alone, especially given that you reported him in-game when he wasn't breaking our rules as seen in his video.

If your gunner had shot before you had left uncap, this would still allow the enemy to engage you, regardless of if you had intended to leave yet. Could this be what occurred?

Do you have any questions about the uncap rule?

-bZ-PizzaPanda

-bZ- Member
It’s all good, I have no video evidence to substantiate my report. I’m not worried about it, thanks for the quick handling of it!

-bZ-PizzaPanda

-bZ- Member
I had just taken off from the heli spawn about 10 feet in the air and got brought to critical health before I landed down still in spawn. I then got a gunner who helped me repair and I was still taking fire and then I left soawn towards the fire to see who was shooting me. That is when the video begins from the AA.