Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from CDUJochen about player CDUJochen

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name CDUJochen

Date of incident Jul 26, 2017

What game were you playing? BF4

Which server were you on? All Maps

Describe the incident Player McSchlomoberg has an offensive avatar.... the picture next to the name when he kills you spelled out the word NIGGER as an image.

GenBradley

-bZ- Member
Well that's really weak. So let me ask you a question. If someone comes in and abuses an Admin, you'd kick/ban them. But if someone is openly racist, your fine with that. This is a question of the server community Banzore wants to establish. I've been on your servers for years. But I've never seen you tolerate this level of racism before. If this is behavior your going to allow then I won't play here. I bet there are others in the waning BF4 community that would agree. I implore you to please make a stand and not tolerate blatant racism.

headshotprincess

-bZ- Member
Donator
unfortunately we cannot control what avatar players use. if so, it would've been taken care of and also, racism technically isn't against our rules even though its frowned upon.

can't ban stupid.

I don't like it any more than you do. My only question is, after (years) of playing on -bZ- servers why does it offend you so bad now? Not only do I see it on our own servers but I see it in almost all the bf4 servers. The fact that anyone would put what you described as an avatar is ridiculous and that said person is obviously a shithead. On the back side of things he did it for a reason. To piss people like you off, and it worked.

Hop in TS for a chat someday!

I have reported this as well. CDUJochen, in these cases it's important to remember what party is responsible for dealing with these issues. In this case, the activity the player is engaging in is not specific to our servers. This is a global issue due to it being attached to his profile, therefore this would be an issue to bring up with Dice/EA.

I have reported this as well. CDUJochen, in these cases it's important to remember what party is responsible for dealing with these issues. In this case, the activity the player is engaging in is not specific to our servers. This is a global issue due to it being attached to his profile, therefore this would be an issue to bring up with Dice/EA.
OK Thanks all for your attention to this.

So I used a few slurs tonight on the server but it appears your selective in your enforcement I was told earlier in the thread that "That's not something for us to handle. That's a Dice/EA type of thing.
However, I was kicked tonight for disrespecting an admin because I used racial slurs.
Again, this is your server to admin as you wish. However, I must say that I don't feel you are consistent. I'm not a racist. But I tested your policy tonight by using two slurs. I don't understand why I was kicked but you never to action against McShlomoberg. Can you please clarify your policy?

You either allow racism or you don't... sorry but that's the second time I was kicked, but the origin of the thread received no punishment. I just want to know what you will stand for.

I was kicked for "shut the fuck up" after I used racial slurs... which earlier you told me was an EA issue. So I think you need to address your Kick/Ban policy with your admins. Apparently racial slurs are not against your rules so why did that admin kick me?

GenBradley

-bZ- Member
You disrespected an admin, ME! I muted F35 then you had to pipe in. I take your comments personally. You disrespected ME it will not be tolerated. Be happy I didn't ban you. Plus I'm a little slow with the controls you were kicked for the kike remark not STFU

I was kicked for "shut the fuck up" after I used racial slurs... which earlier you told me was an EA issue. So I think you need to address your Kick/Ban policy with your admins. Apparently racial slurs are not against your rules so why did that admin kick me?
But also, the previous guy had a racist avatar. Which is different from using racial slurs in the server chat. Banzore can control the server chat but not individual avatars.

- Note, I am not an admin. Just providing some insight from my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.