Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from CDUJochen about player CDUJochen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry let me understand. So if I use a slur that insults and admin then all protections are off. But if not, it's all good. Also, if I use and avatar with a slur then that is fine, but if I type it into chat that isn't. Again, I would be happy to live within your rules, but they aren't clear. A guy with a swastika as his avatar is free to play but I'm kicked because my words insulted and Admin.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
The "SHUT THE FUCK UP" actually comes from our automated system, as you continued to talk in chat after being muted by an admin.

Edit: And frankly, given just my cursory glance at your chat logs I understand why GeneralBradley decided to do what he did, and I back his decision to mute you in game. Your flagrant slinging of slurs in our server is not, and will not be tolerated in future. Reform your actions, or face the repercussions that may come your way for not following our rules in server.

Link of some chat logs:
https://gyazo.com/00faa4cb16a8f13d448efa8d19d46374

GenBradley

-bZ- Member
Jochen, I'm aware of the beginning of the thread, we do not like the avatar bit can't control that, you were disrespectful intentionally.

I'm sorry, but how. Seriously. What exactly in chat was disrespectful. If you could let me know everyone would know where your line is.

Free speech is either free or not. whether it be a word, gesture, avatar, flag, motto, slur, avatar or chat. I would never ask you to have the same values as me... this is your house. I only ask that you apply the principles you enforce equally.

headshotprincess

-bZ- Member
Donator
seems to me like you just want to be difficult for no reason. you know what the rules are, you broke them. as you've been told multiple times in this thread.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Locking this thread. It is not available for further replies.

Edit: Locking this thread in order to stop troll posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.