Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from ChickenMcFish about player NotKermi

Who are you reporting? NotKermi

Date of incident Jul 2, 2022

Which server were you on? BZ11

Describe the incident Was hopping out of attack chopper for unspot trick a couple of times and Kermi, gunner, took advantage of this and hopped into pilot seat, stealing my chopper. Bruh!

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
First things first, is your mouse okay?
2.Then notice you shoot out of uncap as soon as you spawn
3.Next you leave and enter the vehicle midair twice, what did you think was going to happen
4.Looking into you and NotKermi a little further, it seems like the two of you need to knock it off with the intentional tks and vehicle stealing.

If you keep at it, both of you will get little vacation.
Also for future reports, longer uncut evidence will be required from you showing what occurred prior to the incident.

So just to make sure I understand the rules correctly - it's not considered stealing if you're gunner and the pilot exits for a mid-air repair, to get unspotted etc., and the gunner jumps in the pilot seat?

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I think you're looking into this too far.
If you want to mid air repair for a tenth of a second then go ahead, but beware that people might steal your seat while you do.
Based on the history between you and NotKermi, there was punishment for both parties.

The situation you described is only punishable if it is done multiple times after you ask them not to steal the pilot seat.
In this context, you also would appear to a gunner as a pilot that is repeatedly leaving the chopper (setting him up to crash if you miss the re-entry)
Keep this in mind.