Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from CriscoCube about player line bar dude

Who are you reporting? line bar dude

Date of incident Mar 9, 2021

Which server were you on? 7

Describe the incident intentional teamkill multiple people so they cant cover a strategic tunnel entrance on metro

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Gave out a punish. Surprising that 3 people only have footage of one TK. Not too much I can do here. Three posts for one incident is a bit overkill.

I can show the rest of the teamkills shortly after in the killfeed, but as I was dead I obviously couldn't see them directly.

I think most people are not recording all the time they play. I record pretty often because there are zero admins that play rush and its obviously the only way for anything to ever happen (even if its always super late and the offender rarely notices unless its a ban).

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Yea I looked in the kill feed after you had died and did not see any additional kills.

You're right, I cut recording after the teamkill to make it possible to find the moment and highlight it, looks like I didn't capture the other teamkills, I imagine those would be easy to find in the server logs though since you know the exact match (provided battle report link above). Thanks.