Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from CriscoCube about player MrRiggletz

Who are you reporting? MrRiggletz

Date of incident Sep 14, 2020

Which server were you on? 7

Describe the incident switched teams to teamkill me to prevent me getting a new high killstreak (and calling me a hacker)

Luckily I was recording. Not that it really matters since he was reported by multiple ppl that are literally still in discord and in my squad that saw it.

https://www.twi tch.tv/videos/741414474

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Punished.

sioux if you put a space in the URL you wont get that error, idk why the forums jack up twitch links. Thanks for also posting your vid!

Riggletz

-bZ- Member
1. I was suspicious due to the fact that you were 110-0 on a full server. Just really hard to believe
2. Apologize for the TK, and wont happen again. Maybe we can squad up sometime and you can show me how you got that high of a killstreak

Another 10 minutes and I would have broken my killstreak record probably. As you apologize and promise to not troll/grief in the future, the admins of course won't ban you which I agree with because (1) its the only HC rush server to play in and (2) the population for HC rush is low. If this was a few years ago with plenty of servers, I would advocate for a permanent ban on you.